24/7 Help Desk
A help desk is a resource intended to provide the customer or end user with information and support related to a company's or institution's products and services.
Our help desk services:
- Provide end user phone support for applications (CRM systems, email systems, etc)
- Provide desktop support for windows-based endpoint device environment (desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones/iOS) in use company employees
- Assist in IT activities such as deployment, software installation, and desk side support.
End to End Services
- User administration is restricted to OS administration accounts set up on in scope assets
- A rights and delegation model is in place which ensures that administration rights are used in the correct way
- Administration rights are restricted to CTS staff supporting the service components
- Implementation and management of applications control for systems or users traffic
- These provide granular policy based controls of Web-based applications such as:
Public voice over IP (VoIP)
Data sharing portals
Gateway level (TCP/IP) malicious code
Remote PC access